Feedrite

food is all about choice

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Fried Fusili...


I love planning meals for dinners at home, I also enjoy coming up with a recipe/dish that pulls together what's left in the fridge. I don't know about you but on some days, the meat won't thaw fast enough, and a particular noodle just isn't in stock in my pantry. Watch this…We had leftover ham from our split pea soup night, a new bag of frozen peas, some fresh shitake mushrooms and lots of pasta. So I threw them together - sautéed the onions, diced ham, frozen peas and sliced mushrooms in some samba chili, added the cooked pasta, tossed them together in the wok till they started to look like they were meant to be together. I also seasoned with some ketchup, chili powder, salt and dark soy sauce. It was amazing in its outcome.
Tags:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home